Odisha Police Recruitment 2020 Junior Assistant
Odisha Police Recruitment 2020 Junior Assistant . Now, the officials of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission have only uploaded the short notice about the OSSC Jr Assistant Vacancy Notification 2020 at the official website www.ossc.gov.in. Those are staring and ending dates of the application process, detailed eligibility conditions. So, candidates wait for the next announcement from the officials regarding OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 and after that start the application process to enroll the name in the recruitment process through the online mode.
- Minimum age limit: 21 years
- Maximum age limit: 32 Years
- Candidates must and should be passed in the +2 Arts/Commerce/Science or Intermediate or equivalent examination from any govt recognized board or university to apply for the OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020.
- And also passed Odia at least up to M.E Standard.
Also red this
- Written Exam
- Basic Computer Skill Test
- Certificate Verification
The board of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission will pay the Rs.8880/- Per Month for the selected candidates.
|Name Of The Organisation||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Number Of Vacancies||125 Posts|
|Name Of The Posts||Junior Assistant Posts|
|Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Notification Release Date||21st Dec 2019|
|Starting Date To Apply||08.01.2020|
|Last Date To Apply||07.02.2020|
Steps to apply for the OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
- Visit the home page of the OPSC official website www.ossc.gov.in.
- After that, hit on the “Click Here For Online Application” link.
- On the screen, you can get the detailed notification and apply online links.
- First of all, go through the official notification.
- If you are having the related qualification, then click on the apply link.
- Fill out the detailed in the OSSC Junior Assistant Application Form 2020.
- And also complete the next steps before the last date and submit the form.
You also might to read